Monday, August 4, 2008

White On White Stamp ~Simply #46


I like doing the challenges as it keeps me inspired. This one was to do a simple card that was basically white. You could add a small amount of pastel color if you wanted, but I keep mine very simple and very white! I used up some OLD embossed paper I have had for about 10 years, an old paper doily, some pearls, and a sentiment from the SU "Delight In Life" set, that I keep using and using. I stamped an image with Versamark and used SU's Heat and Stick Powder to add some poly glitter to it. I have to say I am not "in love" with this card, but it was "simple"
The challenge can be found here and you can see some of the beautiful cards on SCS under the keyword ssnotime46.
Another thing is, sorry if you were trying to get on my blog the last few days and couldn't. Seems there was a glitch with my visiters counter and had us blocked for a time. All is well now and hopefully it won't happen again.

No comments: