Sunday, August 31, 2008

Keep It Simple Birthday Card


I made this card for my Aunt's birthday that is on the 12th. I have stamped a flower and sentiment inside. The inks I used are the SU new "In Colors" Riding Hood Red and Pacific Point! I LOVE those new colors!
I used a set I picked up from Hobbylobby that I just love! It's a See d's set, and it stamps beautifully! Its funny, but I was on SCS early this am reading some of the Forums, and I read that someone just joined SU and wanted to know what they should do with all their non-SU items! I say KEEP THEM! But, I was amazed at how many said they got rid of all their non SU items after joining. Now, I am a SU demo, and I LOVE SU and I order-order-order, but there is noway I could even think of getting rid of my other products, in fact I still buy all kinds of other items and stamps, they all work so well together. No, you can't use the non SU items at a workshop if you want to sell the SU stuff, but its not like you are doing a workshop everyday. I guess I am just a packrat, but look at all thats out there to "drool" for......I need to win the lotto to get it all...and that new SU Holiday mini (its not mini) it is full of stuff I HAVE to have! I think about it nonstop!

No comments: