Friday, July 18, 2008

Moose Masking Technique



One of the Stampin' Up! sets I had wanted since day one and never ordered was the "Moose You" set. For some reason that cute little moose just called to me. I don't own alot of stamps that I would consider "guy" stamps, but this set fits right in that catagorey for me!


I also used "Lovely As A Tree" and Dots are Hot for the moon. I did alot of masking with this one and double stamped the moon to give it more texture. The background is SU very vanilla cs that I used the SU Pastels (chalk) to give it the colors I wanted. I also used Close to Cocoa cs to "frame" it in. I still need to get better at masking, but overall I am pleased with how it turned out!

1 comment:

Primitive Seasons said...

This is a really neat card. The moose is cute! And I love the background.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com