Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Post Today~Merci~Grazie~Thanks


This card acutally started out to be just a practice piece for me to use my Koh-Noor woodless colour pencils I just bought. I picked these little elephants from SU's set "Just Celebrate" as they looked easy! I did Gina K's technique uisng odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump (both purchased from her). The SU cardstocks I used were Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I had a small piece of the diamond DS paper and the colors were perfect, so of course IHAD to use my Cuttlebug Diamond embossing folder. My first thought was to make it a baby card or a birthday card, but as I was getting my sentiments out I came across this $1 stamp I had purchased at Michael's some time ago, and thought it was perfect for this card! And, how about those little brads with the ribbon tabs, aren't they just the cutest?

1 comment:

Jo K. said...

Could you post a link to Gina K's website? I love the elephants! Is this one of the sets that are going to be discontinued?