Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stampin'Up! New Fresh Cut Stamp/Notes Set




When Stampin'Up! let the demonstrators preorder a sneak peek set, I jumped at it, and I am soooooooooooo glad I did, as I LOVE this set. I have been making more with this set then any of the other sets I have, not sure why, but it is so fun to use.


The first card I used my ever faithful Cuttlebug Embossing Swiss Dots folder, if this was the only (its not) embossing folder I owned I would be perfectly happy, as it is fantastic! Anyhow, I used DS paper from Su, embossed it, and its the background of the flower. I stamped all over the card with the stamp from the above mentioned set. I added a brad and some of SU's Flower Fusion flowers, I wasn't sure if I would like these, but I can't leave them alone!!! I kind of like the matching envelope, too!


Second note card (by the way, these note cards come with the flower already die cut, you just punch out the petals and you are good to go) is also made using the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder. I used a Basic Grey DS paper for the background, added a little pearl center for bling, and what a pretty card!


The Fresh Cuts set and notes are still available til June 30th, the note cards are only $5 if purchasing the stamp set, its $21.95. Both will be in the new Catty Aug 10th, but the note cards will be at the reg. price of $8.95. If you would like to order these, please let me know in the comment section, but hurry, last day is June 30th for me to place the order!

No comments: