Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I saw Red




Do you like red??? I do, and when I saw this group of "I saw Red" fellow "bloggers" showing their red, I knew this was for me, as my house being log, is full of red!!! I am a little late starting, as I just came across this today. You can see all the other blogs with red here, and there are lots of them with all kinds of items!

I decided to show a few items from my kitchen today, wanted to show a little more, but its a little gloomy here and my camera just is in the "I need to be charged" mode! But wait til you see my last day I am posting for this...its a surprise!! Anyhow, what I am showing today is my Fire King antique bowl with red polka dots, and a cherry plate also with polka dots. Can you tell my kitchen just might be decorated in cherries and that I love polka dots???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the red polka dot bowl! Too cute!