Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stampin'Up! Fresh Cut Sneak Peak


Sneak Peak from Stampin'Up's new fall catalog, due out on Aug 11th. You may purchase this sneak peak set "Fresh Cut" stamp set for $21.95 and the Fresh Cut Notes for $5 when ordering the stamp set. Limits of 1 note set per customer at the $5 special price, additional sets are at the regular price of $8.95. Be the first to own this beautiful new set, available for ordering June 1st thru June 30th. If interested in placing an order, please leave me a comment and your email address here, or visit my Stampin'Up! web site http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinwithnellie/ and I will get back with you. My set is due to arrive on May 20th, I can't wait to use it!
Hostesses: Hold a $400 worshop between June 1 and June 30 and receive both the stamp set and the note set FREE! This is in addition to the other free hostess items you would normally receive!

No comments: